Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Always Question Everything". Neville Brody

Neville Brody once said "always Question Everyhing". This has been very inspiring to me, especially now. I have never liked to be told what I can and can not do, especially since there are no written rules for life. A lot of times I dissagree with the way we as a society perceive things . for instance, if you have tattoos and piercings, you will no doubt have a hard time getting hired as a professional. All of a sudden, intellect ,education and the ability to do the job well, no longer matters. So it was refreshing when i got to do  a presentation about Neville Brody because I really identified with his thoughts and ideas on how you should question everything, Don't just accept what society or anyone tells you. You Can Challenge Everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment